Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stuffy and snotty


Those are the words of the day!

Ughh! Started with a sore throat on Tuesday, but I ignored it and hoped it would just go away! Wednesday came, and felt a bit worse. I swollowed some ibuprofen and went about my day. There was a long day of work ahead of me. I unfortunately felt progressively worse as the day went by. By the time I left work at 4:30, I was feeling awful. The night did not go well as my nose was runny and my head was stuffed up. I allowed myself to sleep in a little this morning and take it easy, but I stll needed to go into work for a few hours at least. So, I went in and finished up so I could leave and come home to veg.

So, now I've had a couple of hours where I've dosed on the couch. But now, I need to get moving and pick up kids at school. Also, tonight, the missionaries are coming for dinner. I am going to hang out in the bedroom to keep the germs from them. Plus, feeling cruddy, I haven't really felt like eating so it isn't a big deal.

I'm cancelling my plans for the evening, and just going to go to bed early and hope that my stuffy head and snotty nose will not be shared with my boys, and I will recover so I can enjoy my day off tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment