Thursday, March 8, 2012

Funny nighttime happenings


The funniest thing happened last night. The boys were asleep and dh and I were watching a show, folding laundry. We hear Seth crying out. So, I run down there, and he is all caught up in his comforter (its a full comforter) so I unwrap him and he gets up and he's still moaning, crying, and I think he has growing pains. He goes up the stairs ahead of me, and goes through the family room, through the kitchen, to the laundry room, where the light was on, since I was doing laundy, and he pulls down his pants and pees right in the washer, which thankfully did not have clothes in it!) The Chief had followed him to try to offer comfort, but  was left dumbfounded. Seth was totally sleepwalking...eyes open, but not aware at all of what happened. He had no recollection of it at all this morning!

The Chief, totally grossed out by this, insisted on running the washer again empty to get it clean...before we put more dirty clothes in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment