Saturday, March 24, 2012

Brighton Called my Guys

For Christmas, we told the boys that the Chief would take them skiing at least once this season, but we needed to wait a little while and get on our feet, with the Chief having spent most of 2011 sitting out of the workforce, along with 9.2% of all Americans! Noah has not let us forget this promise. So, today was the day we picked for them to head up to the Mountains. Seth decided he wanted to go too, and try it for the first time. So, today, while I am home on the couch with my stuffed up head, the Chief is with the three boys up at Brighton Ski Resort. I even got a fun video of Seth skiing in my inbox! Yeah, for daddy taking photos to share with mommy at home! I'll add some more later if he sends me some!

Noah is our snowboarder

Noah getting ready to go down the Mountain!

Seth with his instructor riding the lift

McKay on a beautiful Spring Day!
I hope they are having the day of their lives. They already called me and told me they want to get season passes for next year! We shall see! We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment