Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter!


Jesus Christ,
by Liz Lemon Swindle


I look forward to Easter so much each year. Not so much for the traditions of coloring the eggs, which we didn't do this year, nor for the egg hunts, but for the opportunity to reflect on the Hope that Christ brings for each of us. I am so grateful for my Savior, my elder brother, and friend. The Chief and I have spent more time the past month talking with each of the boys in depth about our Savior and what he did for each of us. We have been watching The Bible on the history channel and discussing the significance of Jesus and his life.

Jesus Christ brings joy and hope to our world. We hope you take time this weekend to reflect on his Atonement and Resurrection, and the meaning of those acts for each of us.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment