Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break

I took the whole week off of work in order to spend the time with the boys for their Spring Break! We planned some fun events to do while "staying" at home. We spent a day in Utah County, where we toured BYU campus. The boys loved going to the BYU bookstore, and each got to buy a souvenior. We also went to the Bean Museum, and then I treated the boys to ice cream at the Creamery! Yum! We visited my dear friend, Janiece too! Then we went to the Purple Turtle in Pleasant Grove for some greasy spoon fare! Then we were off to Jump on It, a trampoline place, where the boys could get their energy out! Finally, we went to Cabella's and spent time browsing the fishing gear, and doing the shooting range, and checking out the aquarium there. Then went to pick up the Chief from his job, and took the long drive home in traffic! It was such a fun day together. My boys are now all old enough to enjoy these kind of outings, where we can joke and laugh, and discover new things together!

I discovered that I really love being a SAHM for that week!

No comments:

Post a Comment