Thursday, February 9, 2012

Edge of Glory

I just have to tell you about my crazy dream I had this week. I'm going to preface it with telling you that we watched Super Bowl 2012 on Sunday, where Madonna performed the Halftime Show...and was Awesome! Still love her almost 30 years later! After the Super Bowl, the Chief and I watched The Voice...which was the Season 2 Opener. The premise of that show is that there are 4 music judges (all famous singers), who sit in chairs with their backs to the stage. A singer will come out on stage and "blind" audition for the judges. If the judge likes the singer, they press a button, indicating they want that person to join their team, and if more than one judge presses their button, then the singer gets to choose which team they want to be on. It was our first time watching the show. So, there's the background on it.

So, in my dream...Madonna comes out on stage and sings Lady Gaga's song, "Edge of Glory". The audience goes wild, but none of the judges turn around for her. At the end of the song, the judges' chairs turn around, and Cee Lo (one of the judges) asks Madonna, "What's your name?" and she replies, "Madonna" and the judges don't believe and tell her she is a good look-a-like. It took the host, Carson Daly, coming out on stage and telling them, "None of you presses your button for Madonna!" The judges were stunned! I woke up chuckling about that one!

Crazy dreams where reality tv invades my dreams! Maybe I watched too much television on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment